Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Howdy Fellas

Here I go again venturing into the blogosphere... But this time, I promised myself that I will try to be a bit more "vocal" about the pursued subjects - mostly IT stuff (for a change).

I decided to write in English (even though I am Portuguese) because the subject is mostly IT stuff and I do not like to translate IT terms - It tends to get confusing. So, all you "natives", please accept my apologies for the "Pinglish" hacks every now and again. I will do my best not to be too upsetting.

I decided to start this blog because I think I might have something useful to share - More than 20 years working on IT, makes me sort of a dinosaur so... well I might have something useful to share and I sure as hell can use a memory jolt every now and again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment